Thank you for entering our Spring Competition which is designed to provide a little light relief in these awful times. This competition is a precursor to two other competitions, a Sizzling Summer Competition and a Christmas Card Competition. Details of both competitions will be published later in the year.
A few important notes for your consideration.
• We make the assumption that by entering the competition you agree to your picture being published in the York Art Society Gallery on the society’s web site.
• If you wish your picture to be watermarked for display protection please let the webmaster know, in writing, via the contact page on the web site.
• The prize money will be paid into the winners account by bank transfer. If you would prefer an alternative means please let the Webmaster know. The champagne will be presented at the first meeting following the lifting of current restrictions.
• The competition conditions are as published on the society’s website/newsletter page.
• The winner of the competition will be announced on the blog page of the society’s web site as soon as the judges have made their decision.
Your webmaster would like to thank Marianne Harlington and Jill Key for their unfailing assistance during the set up of these competitions and the Judges for the free use of their expertise.